Easy & Simple 4th of July Desserts Recipe| Fourth July White Red Blue Cup Cakes Recipes: As we all know 4th of July is one of the biggest days for the United States because of its National Day (Independence Day) of USA. Today here in this article we are providing you complete details of Easy & Simple 4th of July Desserts Recipe| Fourth July White Red Blue Cup Cakes Recipes. On the eve of Independence Day, the Federal holiday takes place in the USA and on this day peoples to parties and make differents food items at their homes like cakes, cupcakes, desserts and many more. So, in this article, you will get complete list items to be prepared at the time of Independence Day and their recipes items too. So, without wasting your more time below get complete details of Simple 4th of July Desserts Recipe| Fourth July White Red Blue Cup Cakes Recipes.
4th of July Desserts Recipe
Red White and Blue Dessert Tacos
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Butter Tastin’® biscuits
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
1. In medium bowl, gently mix strawberries, blueberries and 4 tablespoons of the sugar. Cover; refrigerate, stirring occasionally.
2. In small bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on low speed until slightly thickened. Increase speed to medium. Slowly add 2 tablespoons of the sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Cover; refrigerate.
3. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Sprinkle flour on work surface; press or roll each biscuit into 6-inch round.
4. In 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add 2 biscuit rounds to skillet; cook 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side or until light golden brown. Repeat with remaining biscuit rounds, adding more oil as needed. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle one side of the biscuit rounds with the remaining 4 tablespoons sugar.
5. With slotted spoon, spoon 1/3 cup fruit mixture lengthwise in the middle of the unsugared side of each biscuit round. Spoon rounded 1/4 cup whipped cream along outside edge of fruit; fold biscuit round over to form a taco. Serve immediately.
Berries and Cream Dessert Triangles
- 2 rolls (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips (6 oz)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. Press cookie dough in bottom of pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
2. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave baking chips uncovered on High 45 to 60 seconds or until chips are melted and can be stirred smooth. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in melted chips until blended. Spread mixture over crust. Refrigerate while making topping.
3. In 2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens. Cool 10 minutes.
4. In medium bowl, gently stir strawberries and 1/4 cup cornstarch mixture together until well mixed. In another bowl, gently stir remaining 1/4 cup cornstarch mixture and blueberries together until well mixed. Spoon strawberry mixture lengthwise over half of cream cheese mixture and blueberries over remaining half of cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
5. Cut bars in half lengthwise; cut each half into eight 3 1/2-inch triangles. Store in refrigerator.
Fourth July White Red Blue Cup Cakes Recipes
Sparkling Fourth of July Cake :
- 1 box white cake mix, Water, vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake mix box
- 1/2 teaspoon red food color
- 1/2 teaspoon blue food color
- 1 container whipped fluffy white or whipped cream frosting
- 1 tablespoon blue sugar
- 2 tablespoons red sugar, White star candies, if desired & Fourth of July candles.
1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 13×9-inch pan with baking spray with flour. Place paper baking cup in 1 regular-size muffin cup.
2. Make cake batter as directed on box. In small bowl, place 1/2 cup batter; stir in red food color. In another small bowl, place 1/2 cup batter; stir in blue food color.
3. Fill muffin cup 2/3 full with white batter; set aside. Pour remaining white batter into 13×9-inch pan. Randomly drop generous teaspoonfuls of red and blue batters over white batter in pan. For swirled design, cut through batters with knife in S-shaped curves in one continuous motion; turn pan one-fourth turn and repeat.
4. Place muffin pan and cake pan in oven. Bake muffin cup 12 to 13 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; place pan on cooling rack. Continue baking 13×9-inch cake 14 to 18 minutes longer or until tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan 10 minutes. Remove cake and cupcake from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
5. Reserve 2 tablespoons frosting. Frost cake with remaining frosting. In upper left-hand corner of cake, lightly score 5×3 1/2-inch rectangle in frosting for blue area of flag; sprinkle with blue sugar. Cut 2 strips of clean white paper, 13 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide. Cut a third strip, 8 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide. Place strips lightly on cake to cover area for white stripes. Sprinkle red sugar on cake for red stripes. Remove paper strips. Top blue sugar with candy stars.
6. Frost cupcake with reserved frosting; place in center of cake. Arrange candles in and around cupcake. Store loosely covered.
Star-Spangled Red, White & Blue Slab Pie
- 3 Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box (from 2 boxes)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original lemon burst yogurt, Juice and grated peel of 1 lemon (3 tablespoons juice and 1 teaspoon peel)
- 6 cups assorted berries (sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- 1 cup strawberry glaze (from 13.5-oz container)
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Remove 2 of the pie crusts from pouches. Unroll and stack on lightly floured surface. Roll to 17×12-inch rectangle. Fit crust into ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, pressing into corners. Fold crust even with edges of pan. Prick crust several times with fork.
2. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, remove another pie crust from pouch. On lightly floured surface, unroll crust. Roll to 12-inch circle. Cut stars using 1-, 1 1/2- and 2-inch cookie cutters. Place 1 inch apart on large ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with water; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
4. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet. Remove to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, the cream cheese, yogurt, lemon juice and lemon peel with electric mixer on high speed until smooth and creamy. Spread evenly into crust-lined pan. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until chilled.
6. In large bowl, mix berries and glaze until well blended. Spoon berry mixture evenly on top of cream cheese-topped pie crust. Place pie crust stars on top of berry mixture.
Source : www.pillsbury.com
Hope you all like this article of Simple 4th of July Desserts Recipe| Fourth July White Red Blue Cup Cakes Recipes.
Incoming search terms:
- july forth treats to make